Useful information and links

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Work/Life Balance

This is something I am being forced to learn and it’s tough! I leave my house for work around 7 a.m., get to work between 7:30 to 7:45, and leave work at 5. Not a horrible schedule, and I live about 12 miles from work. I was a stay at home Mom for most of my child’s life, so not being his main caregiver is really strange! We’re both feeling a little weird about it but trying to adjust. It’s tough, but I’m trying to make the best of it. Right now, the main thing that has taken a back seat has been working out. We adopted a puppy from a shelter, so I end up on a few, very tugging the leash, filled walks, but other than that, not much. I have dumbbells and a barbell at home, but something about being in a gym is much more motivating.

What’s your motivation? Mine, being around other health minded people, and of course, new workout clothes!


I’m looking into a few gyms around here now. Life Time Fitness and 24 Hour Fitness being the main ones. Pros and cons are weighing heavily on my mind!

I posted some Mom meme collages that I definitely have been able to relate to the last few years. Being a single mom for 6 years has been tough, 

Being a working Mom, and trying to balance all of that (plus the new puppy), eating healthy and working out is exhausting! Anyone have any tips for this? 

Relevant meme collages!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!