Useful information and links

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Quiet around here

This blog is somewhat at a standstill, though I do have a couple of things in the works for regular posting soon. I am out on a medical leave due a chronic pain condition (mentioned previously) so haven't been that great at doing much other than trying to sleep when I can, making dr's appointments, talking to insurance (that is NOT fun), worrying about the work I am missing, and spending time with my family. Things are a little nuts around here! I rarely even leave my apartment.

Posts I'm thinking of doing:

Lifting sets I enjoy

Links to workout ideas that I use

Recipes!

Favorite workout clothes (I have lots!)

How to fit it all in working and with a kid

Debating with CPT program to do

Grad School contemplation




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!