Useful information and links

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hello!

Sorry that I'm rather sporadic with this blog. Due to everyone being sick for a while and being back in school, as well as a trip, I've been busy but I have some posts coming up soon. I'm going to do reviews on my favorite products that have personally helped me on my health/fitness journey, as well as some application reviews that I like to use. Maybe throw in a playlist weekly as well.

Something else I'm considering doing is doing posts on mental health. Everyone eventually figures out that until you get your mental and emotional issues in line, there seem to be a lot of pieces missing in any journey. I'd like to talk a little about that! I have many friends who are Psychology PhD's who can help, as well as articles and sites I have found online and personally used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!