Useful information and links

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

At Home Workout

I don't belong to a gym. I have in the past, just have trouble making it seem worthwhile some days. I might join eventually, but my apartment complex actually has a decent workout room with 3 treadmills, two ellipticals, a stationary bike, and a spin bike plus a full set of free weights,  cable machine, squat rack (well Smith Machine but if you're solo squatting it might be okay), and a couple of leg machines. The same things I would use in a commercial gym, so I don't see the point at the moment.

In addition, at home I have an exercise ball, a workout mat, two yoga mats, 4 adjustable weight dumbbells, and a barbell. I have no excuse, but I keep finding myself making them! So today, I did a workout at home and I'm going to share it. This was just an upper body workout and it felt great!

Shoulder Press 3x10
Bicep 7's/Hammer Curl/Bicep Curl (I switched through the 3 rounds)
Tricep Extension
Rear Delt Raise 3x10
Upright Row 3x10
Arnold Press 3x10
Tricep kickback 3x10
Deadlift 3x10

I used the dumbbells for these and only had 15 pounds on them, as well as a set with 10 pounds for towards the end when I started losing form.

This is a picture I took a while back, but same weight is on them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!