Useful information and links

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

1 Million Minutes MadLib Fun

I'm so excited to rack up more minutes using video workouts from Grokker! There’s everything from yoga to kickboxing for everyone from beginners to advanced, and I'm especially pumped to try Yoga for Better Sleep because it will make me extra relaxed due to my insomnia.

I plan to do my video workout in my apartment before binge watching Netflix and after a day at Six Flags. My favorite thing about video workouts is trying new things, and they’re a super convenient way to get sweaty when I am lazy.

My goal is to hit 120 minutes this week!. I’ll do Butt Toning Workout on one of my more intense workout days, and Yoga for Women's Health,  on a rest or lower intensity day.  I challenge my boyfriend to beat my # of minutes or to do Yoga for Better Sleep with me!

Psst! Want more access to more of the amazing videos on Grokker? Use the code LOVEGROKKER for a free month of their premium version. No strings attached - just good sweaty fun! :)

Okay, but seriously, just glancing through the available workouts, I AM pretty pumped to try Grokker out, and Jamie and Alyse have never steered me wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!