Useful information and links

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bulu Box review

I was given the opportunity to receive a Bulu box and review. Bulu Box is a monthly supplementation subscription box. One thing I've noticed that is very different about Bulu is that you can receive, then rate the products you receive, and right from their site purchase full size versions of the products you received and loved! This is SO different from most other subscription box sites, although a few newer ones I've noticed recently are doing this. Bulu has been around for a few of years at least.

My box contained something I had been wanting to try for a while, Quest Nutrition protein powder. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Quest bars, and generally have one with me at all times in case I get hangry and I received two sample packets of the Peanut Butter protein powder.  (I am not a tolerable person when hungry, just fyi).



Mediterra nutritional bars

Yerba Prime Fiber Plus Powder

Anti-itch cream

Movit energy gummies

They have a great referral system from what I've seen and lots of good coupons. I used to receive their boxes a couples of years ago but then stopped once I moved. I think I may have to renew!

Use code SWEATPINK for 50% off any subscription! They make it super easy to cancel or suspend your account as well. But for about $5 a month, (with the coupon) it's totally worth it! They also offer extra incentives, such as filling out surveys about your products to earn extra points that you can use towards purchases on the site.

This deliciousness was made with the Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter protein powder, 8 ounces of almond milk, and a frozen banana. It tasted EXACTLY like banana pudding.


1 comment:

  1. “When I was introduced to Mr. Lee Ben ( A Loan Officer), I was entering the market as a first time home buyer.My needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions, before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts, he was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward, I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process in a succinct yet thorough fashion. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories about the internet . I recommend A loan officer ben lee contact email: 247officedept@gmail.com & Whatsapp Number :+1-989-394-3740 to anyone looking for a loan in any market. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!