Useful information and links

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Favorites at the moment

This is going to be insanely hard to do but here are some of my favorite things lately.

Favorite read of the moment:

I just finished reading Sheryl Sandberg's Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead. As a female working in a male dominated environment/company, I loved this book! My company does have a couple of female executives, which is rare for my industry, but I'd love to see more. This book made me want to get up and do more.



Song on repeat:


Rude by Magic has been on repeat on my Spotify list lately. While not the happiest song, it has a great beat and I've found it stuck in my head!

Athletic gear:

Old Navy Compression Pants have been my favorite for a while! I got to try them and receive a pair when I did the Pretty Muddy Mud Run for Fit Approach and bought two additional pairs. My favorite thing? They offer them in Petite, Regular, and Tall sizes and at 5'3, this makes me happy!


Adidas Ultimate Tee are my go to shirt on training days (or days I forget to shave...). I own three of these in black, grey, and purple. They are super comfy, don't ride up like crazy, and don't get bogged down my sweat.


An art book:

Lovely: Ladies of Animation. I actually backed their Kickstarter initially, and absolutely love the artwork of these ladies. I'm looking to purchase a few of their respective prints for my home soon.


Nail polish of the moment:

Rocky by Zoya!  I wear a lot of blue nail polish, it's kind of been my go to since I was a teenager, I just changed the range of colors I wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!