Useful information and links

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

hyperbiotics immune review

I was given the opportunity to try two products by hyperbiotics, the immune formula, and the probiotics. I'm going to start off with the immune formula. 

My immune system isn't great, due to my chronic pain issues, which leads to not sleeping much, which leads to getting sick easily. It's not fun. So I was really excited to try the immune formula. 

I normally get insane colds over the winter that last for weeks and so far this winter (knock on wood) I haven't been knocked down.


I definitely attribute that to this product. I was even in an office full of people with colds, hacking, coughing, fever. I was out one day with the cold and was fine. Normally when I get sick, the people around me are sick for a day or two and I'll be sick for a week or more. 



Size for one dosage compared to a quarter


This formula doesn't have a weird taste. It just has to be stored in a cool, dry place (I keep mine in the freezer). The recommended dosage is two pills once a day, or if you need intense support in the immune area (ahem), twice a day. It also didn't upset my stomach, or give me a headache like some others. 

I would definitely recommend this product, especially for those who are semi-immune compromised, or who are trying to avoid colds in sickness filled offices. For more information, visit their website here

This post was sponsored thanks to Brand Backer. I was given the product to try for a period of time and all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!