Useful information and links

Monday, March 30, 2015

Valentia Even Glow Serum Review!

I was given the opportunity to try out Valentia Even Glow Serum and here is my review! The product comes in a copper color, glass bottle with a dropper lid. It's 20% Vitamin C and due to this, is a great antioxidant driven treatment for skin.

I used it primarily on my neck, and décolletage area. My face is sensitive to Vitamin C apparently (though I had never tried it previously on my face, I found out the hard way...should have known better since I have problems drinking orange juice as well). It did however do great on the areas I did continue use on. The skin on my neck lost some of the visible lines, and my décolletage area lost some of the remnants of being out in the sun too much as a kid without sunscreen. The skin also feels tighter and less rough which is an A+ in my book!

Though I have only used this product for a month, I would highly recommend this to other people who want to get rid of signs of aging. It does smell a bit like orange juice, which I didn't mind and my boyfriend actually thought it smelled amazing (go figure).

For more information, go to the Valentia website here! When you purchase it, they also include some great "recipes" for skincare that I really liked.

All opinions are my own though I was given the product for free in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!