Useful information and links

Monday, June 22, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt scrub review

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub was sent to me to try out. I love body scrubs and am always excited to try new ones. This one is my favorite, hands down right now. It left my skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth, and lightly scented. I have used it several times and still have most of the container left, so a little really does go a long way with this product.

The only con I have about this product is that it made my shower super slick so I tend to apply it directly under the showerhead to avoid this issue. and spray the tub with some after shower spray that alleviates the issue well.

It smells like a spa scented scrub, and while it is coarse enough to make your skin super soft, it's not so coarse that it gives you weird bumps or scratches (I've had some do that...and ouch!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!