Useful information and links

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Botanyst Restful Sleep review


When I read the description of Botanyst Restful Sleep, I was intrigued! I have chronic insomnia that is made worse by anxiety (so, I'm a zombie 90% of the time...)

Botanyst Restful Sleep uses traditional chinese medicine/herbs together in a capsule form to help your brain shut up and your body calm down.

You take two about 30 minutes before sleep with a glass of water. It can take a few days to a couple of weeks for it to kick in and work completely, and for me, this is normal.  On the first night, I felt like my brain wasn't going on it's usual tangents, and after a few nights, I felt relaxed, and calm enough to sleep without feeling drugged at night or in the morning.


The combination in this medicine is to target the spleen as the root of balancing out your chi. And honestly, I have felt so much better since taking this medicine and will continue to do so. 

If you want to try it, use code SAVEREST on Amazon to save 20% through the end of the year.

I was given this product to try out courtesy of BrandBacker. All opinions are my own. The pictures are owned by Botanyst.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!