Useful information and links

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fitness Survey Link-up

So something different! (I promise, my post on Friday will explain my weird absence from my blog).
A survey link up with some of my Sweat Pink sisters hosted by She Cooks Crafts Runs!



1.  What did you eat for breakfast?
    I had protein pancakes and eggs with lemon tea
2.  How much water do you drink a day?

   80 oz or more depending on what my workout is that day
3.  What is your current favorite workout?

    I like variety, but right now, I'm loving dumbbell shoulder presses
4.  How many calories do you eat a day?

     I have no idea
5.  What are your favorite healthy snacks?

     Cucumbers and fruit. Sometimes Ezekiel English muffins with Almond butter. 
6.  What do you usually eat for lunch?

     Roasted chicken with quinoa, or whole grain pasta
7.  What is your favorite body part to strength train?

     Glutes, I am enjoying my new butt!
8.  What is your least favorite body part to strength train?

     Hamstrings. Love the results, hate the pain!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?

    Dr Pepper and French Fries
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?

    Yes! Opti-women multi, Glucosamine with Chondroitin and MSM, Fish oil
11. How often do you eat out?

      A few times a week
12. Do you eat fast food?

      Guilty
13. Who is your biggest supporter?

     My boyfriend and my son
14. Do you have a gym membership?

     Not right now
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

     4-6
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?

     No, I usually do but adjusting to a new program and schedule
17. Do you drink alcohol?
     Every few months
18. Do you have a workout buddy?

   Only if my boyfriend is in town (long distance relationship)
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?

   My confidence and that my son enjoys making healthy choices and being more active
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?

   Hill sprints!
21.  What are your favorite shoes to work out in?
   Nike Flex Trainer 2
22.  Photo of your favorite workout outfit
  I wish I had one. I'm loving my Old Navy Compression capris, Juno sports bra, and Victoria's Secret Pink racerback tanks (I have 8 in different colors, it's an illness). Actually similar to what I wore to Pretty Muddy, I'm on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!