- From July 17 until the 22nd I was in Kentucky with my son and boyfriend, visiting my boyfriend's family.
- Went to Mammoth Cave (Over 800 stairs and 4 miles of cave!)*
- Abraham Lincoln birthplace
- Muhammed Ali Museum*
- Louisville Slugger Museum*
- Maker's Mark distillery*
- Had two interviews last week in Austin. I live north of Dallas so instead of putting another 600 miles on my car, I elected to stay an extra week.
- Testing for another job next week with the county.
- This season (the last season!) of Dexter is very different but soooo good. I'm very far behind on True Blood however.
- I miss the gym! I might have to look for some free passes to local gyms to get my fix. Might as well try them out before I possibly move here!
- I do have a giveaway coming up since I hit 200 fans on my Facebook page! I'm going to link it up with a review for Vitacost Aro Black Series I think. Gift card and fun stuff included!
Hope everyone is doing well! Summer seems to make everything crazier.
*denotes that these will be covered in an upcoming post!