Useful information and links

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Challenges

I'm not a person who makes New Years resolutions. It just seems like a set up for failure for me personally, though I know others who thrive on it. I do however enjoy making monthly, and sometimes weekly/daily goals. I've taken the idea from various challenge calendars such as the one below.
This was for a plank challenge from a tumblr (my-fitness-fight) and I adapted it for my needs and added additional challenges. Mostly, I incorporated photo challenges
And then add random challenges throughout the week, such as try a new yoga class/video, look up a random exercise and incorporate it that week, try new stretches, watch a movie, go a day without technology, and so forth. It becomes fun, and challenging for me and keeps me interested so I don't get bored with my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!