Useful information and links

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy New Year

Very delayed and I realize it has been two months since I have posted! Shame on me for sure. I will be back and have several ideas for posts I will be writing up soon. I had started a few and was sidetracked with family, my son, and job hunting. But mostly, my birthday is on Monday and I will be 30! I'm obviously excited for this rather big milestone and also incredibly nervous but I am looking forward to it and looking forward to 2013 with much more enthusiasm than previous years. Hope everyone is doing well and I promise there will be posts, personal and fitness, recipes and possibly a couple of giveaways as well as reviews coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!