- Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is by far touted as the best. And I noticed a definite difference when I used it compared to other brands.
- Shake it! The stuff in the bottom is called the "Mother" and I'm not sure why, but it's supposed to make a big difference because of bacterias and nutrients.
- Take about a tablespoon before a meal ideally. May be taken once to three times a day. I wouldn't do more.
- Always use a straw! It's vinegar, so it's acidic and tooth damage is not something anyone needs.
- I personally put a tablespoon of ACV into a cup, half a packet of Stevia (could use drops or sweetener of your choice) and about a quarter cup to half a cup of water. Shake it around and drink it.
- Give it a few days, but I definitely noticed my stomach had less discomfort after using it. Even my boyfriend a few friends noticed and I had not changed anything else.
Here is a link to Tosca Reno's blog where she discusses ACV.
Also, if you are interested in Bragg's products, go to their website and there are several recipes and articles on them. Sometimes they have free samples but the link wasn't working a few minutes ago. You can find it at almost any natural food stores and most grocery stores as well.