Useful information and links

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Triceps love

I honestly love working my triceps! And it's nice when that little horseshoe starts to build up on the back of your arm and you know you've done something right! So here are my favorite triceps exercises!


Tricep Dumbbell Kickback Bodybuilding.com
I've noticed the most progress when I incorporate these. I don't always do these as single kickbacks, sometimes double, but once you start feeling fatigued, it's best to continue on with singles.


Bench Dips Bodybuilding.com
Bench dips I don't always do this way, okay I never do this way! I don't elevate my legs. I just make sure the object I'm using to do the dips will allow my legs to go in a chair like position and be about parallel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!