Useful information and links

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back workout

Most exercises isolate one section of the back but targets other muscles too. Upright rows are one of my all time favorites! Works traps, shoulders, and biceps as well.
Deadlifts are a great compound workout for your back, and also your entire lower half. Try not to do them the day before a leg workout if you can help it. I prefer Straight-legged deadlifts, which focus more on hamstrings, but many prefer traditional so I've posted both videos. Stiff-legged Good Mornings are a new one for me but I really love them and can definitely feel them when I do them. Try a lower weight at first since it's a completely different compound workout. Barbell (or dumbbell) bent-over rows are awesome for you back and definitely one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!