Useful information and links

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Favorite Shoulder Exercises

I've decided to do a series on my favorite exercises by body part! I've tried a lot, and had suggestions, but they will be the ones I incorporate weekly and suggest to others.


Upright Barbell Row Bodybuilding.com

I usually do this with dumbbells, but barbell works too. It's also great for work your traps which I feel like most shoulder exercises target.



Arnold Dumbbell Press Bodybuilding.com
And of course the Arnold Press. Once I incorporated these two exercises, I noticed a significant change in my shoulders, and upper back.



Reverse Flyes Bodybuilding.com
I've done these this way, and also using an exercise ball as the bench as well. With the ball, you really have to focus on greater core stabilization and keeping your feet planted, which is a challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I get this started!